Conference will be Oct. 26-29 in Washington, D.C.
The Gasification Technologies Council (GTC), a global trade association serving the gasification industry has issued a call for presentations for its annual conference.
The 2014 Gasification Technologies attracts speakers and participants from the Americas, Asia and Europe. This year’s conference will be held Oct. 26-29 in Washington, D.C.
Abstracts are due by April 15 and can be submitted here.
For 2014, the GTC says it is especially interested in presentations on:
- Biomass gasification;
- Carbon dioxide management;
- Emerging gasification technologies;
- Energy policy impacting gasification;
- Feed conversion;
- Gasification for power, fuels and chemicals;
- Gasifier design;
- Global gasification markets and market drivers in China, India, Indonesia and South Korea;
- Plant operations;
- Plasma gasification;
- Project and technology updates;
- Underground coal gasification; and
- Waste gasification.
Questions can be submitted to Alison Kerester, executive director of the GTC, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-276-0110.