1. West Salem Biomass System. West Salem Machinery (WSM), Salem, Ore., is offering systems designed to turn biomass materials into high-quality feedstocks. Features include:
- Bulk feeders allow loading of large amounts of material for metered feeding into the processing system
- Screening removes fines and abrasive material for reduced grinder maintenance, and can classify sized material prior to grinding
- Cleaning with magnets removes un-crushables prior to grinding
- Horizontal and vertical grinders process large volumes of raw incoming feedstock including stumps and other wood waste
Visit www.westsalem.com for more information.
2. Dust Control Technology Midget Nozzle. Dust Control Technology, Peoria, Ill., has introduced a nozzle designed for application-specific dust suppression. Features include:
- Well suited for indoor applications such as transfer stations, recycling and interior demolition, in which the water volumes from standard nozzle configurations could be undesirable
- Designed for improved worker safety
- Reduced moisture in end products
- Enhanced odor control
Visit www.dustboss.com for more information.
3. Eriez HVF Line of Conveyors. Eriez, Erie, Pa., is offering the HVF line of high-volume vibratory mechanical feeders designed to move high volumes of bulk materials. The company’s HVF mechanical feeders are available in nine models with capacities to 1,300 tons per hour of coal. Features include:
- A compact design that allows for more room around equipment, smaller tunnels under stockpiles and easier installation, the company says
- The vibratory motion created by the shaft is amplified by the tray’s elastomer springs
Visit www.eriez.com for more information.
4. DoppstadtUS SM 1200 Triflex Star Screen. DoppstadtUS, Avon, Ohio, offers the SM 1200 Triflex Star Screen, a two-deck star screen that creates three fractions from organic source material including material with high moisture content. Features include:
- Functionality is based on parallel rotation of the stars on each desk to loosen and transport material across the screen
- Alternating shaft speeds are designed to provide an additional degree of agitation for further tear and separation of the material
Visit www.doppstadtus.com for information.