New trommel screen designed for severe applications.
The new Titan trommel screen from West Salem Machinery (WSM), Salem, Oregon, is described by the company as an ultra-heavy-duty rotary drum screen specifically designed and manufactured for severe-duty screening applications requiring high throughput and for reliable long-term operation.
The Titan trommel is available in 6-, 8- and 10-foot drum diameters with lengths from 25 feet to 62 feet. Other features include:
- trunnion rings with heavy-duty raised steel rings and integrated lifter attachments;
- a massive steel support frame with machined mounting pads and laser-aligned trunnion wheel mounts for long drum lengths with consistent distribution of loading;
- modular and interchangeable dual trunnion wheel mounts with self-adjusting pivot point to handle shock loading and to allow for easy access and maintenance;
- simple modular cleaning brushes with external adjustment for improved screening efficiency; and
- modular screen design for use of wire mesh or perforated plate screens allowing multiple screening zones and quick screen changes.
WSM says the Titan trommel is a revolution in trommel design and construction.
More information is available at www.westsalem.com/titan-trommels, by calling 800-722-3530 or by emailing email@example.com.